We are looking forward to your visit at Kunsthalle Wien. Our staff members are instructed in the relevant hygiene and distancing rules and would like to make your stay at Kunsthalle Wien a safe one. They will also ensure that the maximum number of visitors allowed is guaranteed.
In order to keep you and our staff healthy, we kindly ask you to observe the following rules:
• Please bring proof of one of the so-called 2G rules – a certificate of vaccination, or recovery. For children age 6 to 12, the Austrian “Ninja-Pass” is equivalent to a 2G proof. For children age 12 to 15, the “Ninja-Pass” is valid on Weekdays, but not necessarily on Weekends: PCR tests are valid up to 48 hours.
• Visitors must wear an FFP2 mask at all times
• Children up to the age of 6 are exempt wearing a mask. Up to the age of 14, a tight-fitting mechanical protective device (tight-fitting mouth-nose protection) must be worn at all times.
• Please pay for your ticket on site, preferably cashless.
• Maintain at least two meters of distance from all people who do not live in your household.
• Avoid group-like gatherings and if necessary wait until you can enter certain rooms or areas.
• Please do not enter Kunsthalle Wien if you experience the following symptoms: Fever, cough, shortness of breath and difficulty breathing.
• If possible, use the stairs and leave the use of the elevator primarily to persons who are dependent on it.
• For on-site events, workshop and tours we ask for your registration and proof of one of the so-called 2G rules – please bring a certificate of vaccination, or recovery. Additionally, you have to wear a FFP2 mask.
• For on-site events with more than 25 people, like openings for example, we ask for your registration and proof of the 2G+ rules – please bring a certificate of vaccination, or recovery as well as a PCR test. Additionally, you have to wear a FFP2 mask.
Please observe the general rules of hygiene:
• Cough and sneeze into a handkerchief or the crook of your arm.
• Wash your hands regularly for at least 20 seconds and use the provided disinfectant dispensers.
For your protection and for the protection of our members of staff we have intensified the hygiene measures. All areas are regularly cleaned and disinfected. Items such as lockers, handrails, and headphones are disinfected as often as possible.
For further information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, via phone +43 1 521 89 0, or ask our colleagues on site.