We are happy to announce that Kunsthalle Wien will reopen for visitors on Tuesday, February 9. In Kunsthalle Wien Museumsquartier the exhibitions Želimir Žilnik. Shadow Citizens (until April 18) and Cybernetics of the Poor (extended till April 25) await you; in Kunsthalle Wien Karlsplatz you can still see the Kunsthalle Wien Prize 2020 exhibition – Abiona Esther Ojo & Huda Takriti. Weaving Truths, Untangling Fictions – until March 28.
Due to the current Covid 19 prevention measures, on-site events and tours will not be possible until further notice, so we will continue to offer you a rich digital program on our website and social media channels in the coming weeks.
Hygiene and Safety Requirements
Our staff members are instructed in the relevant hygiene and distancing rules and would like to make your stay in our museum a safe one. They will also ensure that the maximum number of visitors allowed is guaranteed.
In order to keep you and our staff healthy, we ask you to observe the following rules:
• Please wear FFP2 masks at all times. Kids aged from 6 to 14 can wear a mouth-nose protection instead. Children up to 6 years are not obliged to wear mouth-nose protection.
• Please pay for your ticket on site, preferably cashless.
• Maintain at least 2 meters of distance from all people who do not live in your household.
• Avoid group-like gatherings and if necessary wait until you can enter certain rooms or areas.
• Please do not enter Kunsthalle Wien if you experience the following symptoms: Fever, cough, shortness of breath and difficulty breathing.
• If possible, use the stairs and leave the use of the elevator primarily to persons who are dependent on it.
Please observe the general rules of hygiene:
• Cough and sneeze into a handkerchief or the crook of your arm.
• Wash your hands regularly for at least 20 seconds and use the provided disinfectant dispensers.
For your protection and for the protection of our members of staff we have intensified the hygiene measures. All areas are regularly cleaned and disinfected. Items such as lockers, handrails, and headphones are disinfected as often as possible.
For further information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, via phone +43 1 521 89 0 or ask our colleagues on site.
We look forward to welcoming you soon in Kunsthalle Wien!
Take care and stay safe!